Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2005/08/16

I invite disaster... it is so much more fun...

I perch a large glass of water precariously close to my computers. I drink alcohol on a daily basis. I don't eat enough oranges. I eat too many onions on my lunch break. I continue to talk to my ex-girlfriend despite the intense discomfort it brings me. I deliberately seek out people to make angry when I am feeling disdain for my social climate. I walk drunkenly through dark alleys at four in the morning. I stare at attractive women. I will wait several days before washing my dishes.

It's way more fun to just do it... thinking about it doesn't make me seem to be that much of a rebel.

More like a jackass wasting oxygen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home