Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2006/03/03

ALTHOUGH I MAY LOOK CALM

On the inside I'm screaming.

I have issues handling my anger. I always have. A couple years ago I had to streamline my life and achieve the calm, zen-like state I am known for. Most people know me for this state to begin with, it just so happens that now it is more-so.

I had to do this because my blood pressure was through the roof and my sinuses were about to explode through my forehead. Not really, but that is what intense burning anger feels like.

Despite being able to conquer my rage I still have absolutely no in-depth emotional connection with the outside world.

I don't tell anyone what I'm feeling. Nor do I feel the need to enlighten them.

My life is definitely not an open book.

Just read backwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home