Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2005/09/13

Barely functional... or... yeah...

Ok...

So you see all those commercials for axe body spray where men get to get all dirty with all those really attractive women.



...



If any woman can confirm this works I will bathe in that shit 3 times a day.

But seriously, I've been bored. So many of my friends have been occupied with other things that there doesn't seem to be too many people left to rant to. Having a girlfriend or female-type companion almost seems necessary for the captive audience she would provide.

The drunken post from Saturday night (Sunday morning) clearly illustrates the proximity of thought that I give to the opposite sex. Although there really is no clear way of knowing exactly what I was trying to post. And I would like to know who these "Floaming Lips" are. They sound cool. I wonder how many albums they have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home