Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2005/12/07

I don't know what I'm doing...

Sometimes, it can be difficult to put words to what I'm thinking. Especially since I haven't done anything exciting.

There are plenty of people who can produce something entertaining at the drop of a hat. I am not one of those people. Instead, I rely on my ability to constantly confuse, inveigle and obfuscate.

Producing a hopelessly puzzling scenario is always so much more fun. I am a firm believer that giving an easy answer to a question is misleading and fails to challenge a person's world view.

I could sit here and tell you about my day at work, or I could tell you my head is a dog. As in, the part where my neck ends, is a small terrier.

Now you are forced to consider the deeper meanings (or lack thereof) of that statement. Am I trying to be funny? Am I just being a jerk? Perhaps the image of my head as a dog is a veiled form of symbolism that requires deep introspection.

Really though, I'm just typing this so I can say I'm updating this blog.

Confuse. Inveigle. Obfuscate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home