Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2006/01/05

Lonely, bored and ready to launch a musical career.

I've been lacking things/women to do recently. I don't volunteer for anything anymore. I go to work and don't do much else quite frankly. I've been avoiding going out because I have debts to pay and trips to save up for.

So what am I going to do?

A few days ago, I found a tape and some songs I wrote a long time ago... for an album... that clearly I never released.

I use the term "released" not in the assumption that anyone would ever publish this, but that somehow people could listen to them.

So I'm going to work on these songs and record an album.

In my apartment.

Alone.

With beer.

Given my abilities and the general rate at which I do things, this should be halfway complete by the time I am thirty.

In 4 years.

I'll be lucky if I ever sleep with another woman again.

I like pizza

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home