Lingua Franca

I am the stone that the builder refused...

2006/01/13

Reduction in bed size...

I have a huge fucking bed. It is a queen size. You can roll around on it and shit.

That is, I HAD a huge bed.

I recently moved into a smaller room and decided to save space by switching from a queen size to a single.

It makes a huge fucking difference.

I do enjoy my new bed. Yet everyone seems to think I have gone nutbar insane. I may have, but this has nothing to do with the change in beds. As a matter of fact, there are very specific reasons for having a larger bed.

1. You are over 183 centimetres tall.
2. You are morbidly obese, to the point where you clean yourself with a rag on a stick.
3. You have sex.
4. You are unable to properly position yourself in a bed when drunk.
5. You sleep with 50 chinchillas.

Since I don't qualify for any of these, there is absolutely no reason to have a larger bed.

If you thought this was a stupid post, you are right. I just put it up so I can now say I have over 25 posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home